ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
ARCHIVES BY DATE
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- May 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
TOPICS:ADL American Family Association Ashkanazi Bible body of words Branson West CARLSON Cheikh Anta Diop Christ Christian Christianity Christians Colleges and Universities common law define zionist Devil Education Fairbanks Alaska Fairness Doctrine false authority Freeman freeman-on-the-land Gary DeMar God government shutdown Great Tribulation Hate crime Hollywood hypocrites injustice Israel Janet Parshall Jesu Jesus jewish communists jewish spies jewish traitors Jews Jimmy Carter John Hagee JP Morgan Karl Marx Khazaria Knights Templar Law Max Warburg Miko Peled Missouri Palestinian people Protocols of the Elders of Zion Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Queen of England racism Robert-Arthur: Menard salvation Satan Schaeffer Cox Second Coming of Christ Sephardic Southern Poverty Law Center Statutory law Stone County Missouri take up your cross Talmud Television The Eurasian Heresy United States United States Constitution University of Alaska Fairbanks up government war West Bank what is government YouTube Zionism
The Synagogue of Satan made BET an offer they couldn’t refuse. Now they’re trying to deny people the opportunity to watch this outstanding speech.
That’s right, the New BET doesn’t want you watching anything other than pathetic nigger role models. NO strong, positive black masculine role models for you, no sir.
Well, I say: FUCK THE RACIST JEWS!
Author Warned Us About The Rothschild Banking Cabal
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is one of America’s favorite pieces of juvenile literature. Children like it because it is a good story, full of fun characters and exciting adventures.
Adults–especially those of us in history and related fields–like it because we can read between L. Frank Baum’s lines and see various images of the United States at the turn of the century.
That has been true since 1964, when American Quarterly published Henry M. Littlefield’s “The Wizard of Oz: Parable on Populism.”
Littlefield described all sorts of hidden meanings and allusions to Gilded Age society in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz:
- The wicked Witch of the East represented eastern industrialists and bankers who controlled the people (the Munchkins).
- The Scarecrow was the wise but naive western farmer.
- The Tin Woodman stood for the dehumanized industrial worker.
- The Cowardly Lion was William Jennings Bryan, Populist presidential candidate in 1896.
- The Yellow Brick Road, with all its dangers, was the gold standard.
- Dorothy’s silver slippers (Judy Garland’s were ruby-red, but Baum originally made them silver) represented the Populists’ solution to the nation’s economic woes (“the free and unlimited coinage of silver”).
- Emerald City was Washington, D.C. !
- The Wizard, “a little bumbling old man, hiding behind a facade of paper mache and noise, . . . able to be everything to everybody,” was any of the Gilded Age presidents taking orders from Rothschild.
[From “The Rise and Fall of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz as a ‘Parable on Populism,” David B. Parker in Journal of the Georgia Association of Historians, vol. 15 (1994), pp. 49-63.]
Reference: Concordia University