Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: – Col 3:22
Hatched in Hollywood
The original Klan never burned crosses. They were far too conservative for that. The most fanciful thing the founders in Pulaski County, Tennessee ever did was to dress up in outrageous costumes, get drunk and ride around town on their horses. Cross burning was a dramatic device hatched up in Hollywood to make the movie Birth of a Nation seem more visually interesting.
Obedient Little Sheep
No self-respecting white man ever lit a cross until some fake Jews in Hollywood gave them orders to do so. Then pathetic little white sheep imitated the role models handed to them by their satanic Jewish shepherds.
Setting crosses on fire is a radical bastardization of the fundamental Klan tradition. Which is a fitting demonstration of the high suggestibility of white people and the power of motion pictures and television to influence the weak-minded.
- Members of the KKK wear witch costumes complete with pointed witch hats!
- They BURN CROSSES. Where would you be more likely to see a burning cross . . . in heaven? . . . or IN HELL!
- The architect of the KKK and 33 degree Mason, Albert Pike, was a Satan worshipper.
- They were created and financed by Khazar Jews.
- Khazar Jews have been Satan worshippers for thousands of years.
- The KKK has performed organized public murder orgies for more than one hundred and fifty years.